911 for my heart

it's crashing in, beginning to begin
and it's tearing us apart
with urgency, it's an emergency
somebody call 911 of the heart

we didn't start out treating each other this way
we didn't set out for it to come to this some day
but somehow all the wrong things got out of hand
it's sad to say, but we've gotta find a way
out as fast as we can

it's crashing in, starting to spin
lights going out in the dark
can't you see, it's an emergency
somebody call 911 for my heart

this time, like the last time, I know I'm gonna swear off
of giving and receiving the wonders of a sweet love
but I tell you, I'll be compelled to give love a new start
so if you see me fall, please make the call
and get an ambulance for my heart

cos I'm starting to spin, here I go again
lights are turning on in the dark
I'm losing my head, yah I know what I said
but I've gotta try, and let love fly

but watch and see,
and if there's an emergency
please call 911 for my heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bottom line

for my card-carrying friend