Put me in charge, watch me go I can't think of anything I don't know I'm going ahead with or without the flow Just because I can Give me the reins; so I can shout 'yeehaw' Give me the wheel of this million-dollar car Up or down, I can take this far It's who I am
Here it goes again I find my self blundering into something I've never proven I can do. I had been hopin' That all of my wandering Would have given me the courage I need to
Would it ever be enough, even if I try would I ever get through, do more than get by Would I be enough, be enough for you? Is there any hope, or the slightest chance Before the music's over will I get the dance? and would it be enough, be enough for you? Too little of me I know it's true Fading quickly into the blue I'm not enough, not enough for you This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License
Comments
Post a Comment
All comments are pre-screened before going "live". Therefore you won't see your posted comment immediately. :)