it's no secret

From the time we first bumped into each other after class
Everyone knew why I kept lookin at you like that
I couldn't figure out how such a beauty could be a geek
But it's a secret I relished and one I tried to keep

But there's no hiding the fact that my heart's long gone
It's written on my locker, and I hear it in every song
They whisper it in the hallway, say I've lost my mind
But the truth is I've found it, cos I've found you just in time

And it's no secret now what you've done to me
there's no more hiding that power: overwhelming, sweet
It's no secret now that you've got me wowed
And I'm right where you want me now

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bottom line

for my card-carrying friend