Let's get there

In just a little while we'll see
All the grand things we're meant to be
Everything that we can see
only in each other's heart


I can see your strengths every day
In the things you do, when you do them that way
And I'll cover your weakness when I say
I love you with all my heart


There's a level we're reaching for
one that isn't reached by stairs or door
One where we've never been before
And we'll get there joined at the heart

So let's get there as soon as we can
Let's see what lies ahead in the plan
Of things not intended but destined to stand
And we'll get there through each other's heart.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bottom line

for my card-carrying friend