salon surprise II

I saw you there in the salon
getting your toes and fingers done,
knowing that it was for me
and that later I could kiss them.

I wasn't ready for you to know
that I was watching all this, so
I stood behind you far enough
that you couldn't see me


Each finger painted, glossed and glazed,
fingers I had watched for days,
Gaining pale milky hue and prep
for gentle scratching and a great clutch

Then you moved, saw me and smiled
welcome I had not seen for a while
Though I had heard it in your voice
Your stretch and your sigh

Feet held in Asian hands, fingers at rest,
drying while I glanced at the best
Savoring your fresh tousled hair
Bright eyes and warm lips

What great Fun! What a simple pleasure
to lovingly watch my dear treasure
Prepare to greet me well
and with a surprise
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow nothing,
If I smoked, I'd be reaching for a cigarette!

Popular posts from this blog

bottom line

for my card-carrying friend