the shrink and what I think

Went to see the shrink today,
Find out why I act this way
We all know something's wrong
But I just keep goin on and on

He made me sit down on the couch
No layin down like a slouch
Asked me questions that were hard
About what's goin on in my heart

I said
I know I'm actin crazy
I figure I'm a little insane
But I've had just one thought lately
And I can't get it out of my brain
He took my hundred dollars
Told me to come back again
Gave me some steps to follow
Called it daily discipline

Came back a few days later
All my homework done
He looked over my papers
Turned to me, and he said, "Son,
You know you're actin crazy;
I figure you're a little insane.
You seem to have just one thought lately,
And we've got to get it out of your brain.
He set my fat folder down
Pulled up his big old chair
Stared over his glasses with a frown,
Said "Let's get serious here"

You know you're actin stupid;
that girl can't love you back.
Don't blame this one on cupid;
it's just common sense you lack.

If you don't stop thinking crazy
get your brain thinking right, right now
I think we'll have to operate
And rip that love-sick thing out
you know you're actin crazy
I figure you're a little insane
You seem to have just one thought lately
And we've got to get her out of your brain

yeah, I know I'm actin crazy
I know I'm more than a little insane
you are my one thought lately
and I can't begin to get you out of my brain

yeah, you know you're my one thought lately
and I can't begin to get you out of my brain
why even try?
I can't get you out of my brain
i can fly!
Cos I can't get you out of my brain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bottom line

for my card-carrying friend