a little fellow

"Surely you don't disbelieve the prophecies because you helped bring them about? You don't really suppose, do you, that all your adventures and escapes were managed by mere luck, just for your sole benefit? You're a very fine person, Mr. Baggins, and I'm very fond of you, but you're only quite a little fellow in a wide world, after all." -- Gandalf the Grey

I want to be
a person destined to be
all that's within me
that's my destiny

Living life in the real world
Finding hope in whom I see
Listening to your every word
Holding you closer to me

I want to leave
behind all the things
that are keeping me
from the destiny
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bottom line

for my card-carrying friend