shade tree

Posted by Picasa

Sitting under the tree, in the shade
I'm waiting here with my lemonade
thinking about the things we've done

Hoping that maybe you'll walk by
If you see me, you'll say "hi"
with a wink that tells me you're up for fun
Then we'll go cruisin all around town
Hair blowin wild cos the top is down
Listening to songs that tell us about
This eternal love we've found
Gonnna wait here all afternoon
Your message said you'd be back soon
Can hardly wait for the sound

Heels clicking on the brick sidewalk
Hands waving as you talk
And my heart as it starts to pound
Then we'll go cruisin all around town
Hair blowin wild cos the top is down
Singing the songs that tell us about
This eternal love we've found
Take a little sip of my lemonade
Like an answer to a prayer I prayed
When I found this tree and I sat down...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Comments

Anonymous said…
how does one obtain a copy of this photo? is it poss?
the author said…
Sure! Send me an email or contact me via the online chat function at the top.

Popular posts from this blog

bottom line

for my card-carrying friend