one more thing

let's just sit here for a little while,
just sit here, and let it all pass by,
just sit here and see what comes along
holding hands, and singing songs
making plans, forgiving wrongs
let's sit here and relish the sky
for there's one thing left to do tonight
and I want to be sure everything's alright
let's sit here, put a good movie on
just sit here, munching some popcorn
just sit here, take time to settle down
sipping hot chocolate on a wintry day
and in the summer, icy lemonade
let's sit here, just you and I
for there's one thing left to do tonight
and I want to be sure everything's alright
let's lay here looking up at the fan
let's lay here now that we understand
just lay here, feel the earth turn
for there's nothing left to do tonight
and I just want to be sure everything's gonna be alright
oh there's nothing left to do tonight
'cept to give you one more kiss goodnight

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, I really like this one (Feb 17)! A combo of pleasant memories, emotions, relaxed feelings, & a sweet situation overall. Let me know when you have music for it!

Popular posts from this blog

bottom line

for my card-carrying friend