a wonder in my heart

a wonder in my heart
builds and grows
every time my mind starts
to think I really know
I find the parts of you I can't fathom
I stumble on the mystery of your love
I find myself wondering how I can have this
after all I have done

nothing that you've done
was required
everything about your love
is what I have desired
I get the impression You were ready
I get the feeling You were prepared
I bet You were believing in me
long before I dared

my heart keeps returning
to open doors
and this simple yearning
to have love just like Yours
I see the pieces coming together
I see parts becoming whole
I see You and me together
Wherever I go
Life Here & Now
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Comments

Anonymous said…
find faith in your heart
belief in all that is real
love in what is there
Anonymous said…
If I listen long enough to you, I find a way,
to believe that it´s all true,
knowing, that you lied straight face while I cry,
still I look, to find a reason to believe. lyrics..Reason To Believe:Rod Stewart

Popular posts from this blog

bottom line

for my card-carrying friend