right away

right away I think I knew
I might say you knew it too
right away,
it was right,
right away

don't try to second guess
don't blame it on the stars
there's no kharma at work
you don't have to look that far
when I first met you
you'd known me all along
I think I knew it right away

right away I had a thought
like the day I started thinking
right away,
it was right
right away

too much time in my head
that's what I've been told
so you opened up my heart
and helped me look inside
the shadows come out
in the light of your smile
I think I knew it right away

right away, I'll be there
today is the day I run to you
right away
it was right
right away

Life Here & NowThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bottom line

for my card-carrying friend